To deliver zonal key performance indicators (revenue, reloads, distribution, sales) and grow market share.
Job Title: Zonal Sales Manager, Eastern/Volta
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- The Zonal Sales Manager is responsible for the growth of revenue in the zone. To this end, the Zonal Sales Manager is responsible for implementing sales strategy leading to the conversion of airtime into reloads in the region.
- The Zonal Sales Manager is responsible for the distribution of Vodafone airtime in the zone. He/she is responsible for ensuring distributors, DSAs and Associate Distributors comply with Vodafone’s all distribution key performance indicators.
- The Zonal Sales Manager is responsible for acquisitions (Mobile, VF Cash, SOHO & Fixed) and acquisition revenues from the zone. The Zonal Sales Manager is to ensure that subscriber growth targets for the zone are met working with freelancers and retailers.
- The Zonal Sales Manager is responsible for identifying and developing the various channels for acquisitions. The Zonal Sales Manager is responsible for the achievement of all VF Cash distribution KPIs (float & liquidity management and active agents).
- The Zonal Sales Manager will deliver training on product knowledge to agents prior to launch and then on a need-to basis thereafter.