Job Title: ETL and Data Quality Analyst
The role is key for sourcing data from the operational systems, applying the business transformation rules, and preparing a database-loadable file for the Data Warehouse. The role also involved working with Business users and 3rd party suppliers to understand, analyze, and refine product data and reporting requirements and business rules and translating these requirements into data models, data mapping, and transforming rules.
- Work closely with users and the Data Analytics team to determine business reporting requirements and implementation of these requirements.
- Work with Business users and 3rd party suppliers to understand, analyze, and refine product data requirements and business rules. Translate requirements into technical specifications, data models, data mapping, and transform rules.
- Source data from the operational systems, apply the business transformation rules and prepare a database-loadable file for the Data Warehouse.
- Participate in the daily operational ETL support rotation.
- Support the data warehouse design and integration efforts, including data sourcing and transformation, logical/physical data modeling, and ETL development in support of the BI application.
- Ensure the correct application of the business rules through data query after the data is loaded into the Data Warehouse.
Technical / Professional Competencies
- Degree in Engineering / Computer Science or a related field
- More than 3 years of work experience in a business and technology-focused IT environment
- Extensive use of SQL and RDBMS systems (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
- Experience in .designing and building complete ETL/SSIS processes moving and transforming data for ODS, Staging, and Data Warehousing.
- Multiple OS and DB platform experience
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone, we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.