Posted on :
24 Jul, 2018
24 Jul, 2018
Smallholder farmers everywhere face the constant threat of losing their crops and income due to drought. WorldCover helps to mitigate that risk by providing micro crop insurance directly to farmers. We currently operate in Ghana, Benin, Togo and Uganda, and are growing very fast. We are a for-profit company based in the United States, and we have ambitions to operate throughout the developing world. http://worldcover.com
Job Title: Regional Sales Coordinator
We are looking for an experienced sales manager to help us with expanding WorldCover’s sales efforts in Brong Ahafo Region (Ghana). This role involves assessing and making improvements to existing sales processes and team structure, running sales experiments for the purpose of deepening current market insights, and directly managing and growing our current sales team.
● Develop and implement innovative sales pilots (limited by time and/or growth targets) that will help us gain a greater understanding of the market, customers and sales processes
● Achieve growth and hit sales targets in BA by successfully managing the sales team
● Design and implement pragmatic sales models that expand the company’s customer base, increase revenue and ensure its strong presence
● Establish innovative ways of increasing sales and revenue
● Hire, fire, coach, set objectives and monitor the performance of Territory/zonal teams in BA
● Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by understanding their needs
● Present sales, revenue, expense reports and realistic forecasts to management.
● Identify potential partners in the industry and manage those relationships
● Prepare sales budgets including reporting
Required Skills or Experience
● A first Degree from a reputable educational institution, a Master’s degree is an added advantage.
● 3+ years of successful experience as a sales representative or sales manager in rural environments, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
● Proven ability to design and implement sales strategies
● Advanced skills in Excel/Google Sheets for designing and using sales dashboards
● Excellent spoken and written English
● A Ghanaian native fluent in twi
● Willingness to relocate to BA if not currently living there.
● Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
● Technology-savvy and very strong communications skills
How to Apply
All interested candidates or those seeking more information about the role are invited to send their resumes to: email@example.com.