The Board of Trustees of the Postgraduate Endowment Fund for College of Health Sciences invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the vacant position of Fund-Raising Manager for the Fund.
- Initiate policies and strategies for fund-raising
- Develop yearly fund-raising programmes to solicit funds from corporate bodies
- Follow-up pledges of organisations
- Organise fund-raising activities
- Build a database for the fund
Required Skills or Experience
A minimum of a good first degree in Marketing, Communications or the Social Sciences. An experienced in fund-raising activities or events management will be an advantage.
- High integrity, good organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to attract funds
- Ability to work under intense pressure
- Must be computer literate
- Must have the relevant work experience in fund-raising
- Must possess a strong analytical, decision-making, time management and problem solving skills
How To Apply
Interested persons should send their applications, including their CVs, names and addresses of three referees, contact telephone and copies of relevant certificates to the:
College of Health Sciences
University of Ghana
Box KB 52
Those who had previously applied for the position of Fund Administrator need not apply for this.
15 Aug, 2011