E4A is a five year programme (2011-2016) funded by UK Department for International Development to improve maternal and newborn survival through a combined focus on evidence, advocacy and accountability across six African countries.
1. Country Director:
- You will be passionate about and have expertise in working towards reducing maternal and newborn death in Ghana.
- You will be a ‘change agent’, someone with the insights, skills and hands on experience of making things happen.
- You will be well respected in your field and have strong relevant networks.
- You will understand the on the ground realities about maternal and newborn survival in Ghana.
- You will be a communicator and connector. You will be a strong leader and manager
2. Evidence Advisor
- You will be a well respected researcher on maternal and neonatal health and have strong relevant academic networks.
- You will be skilled in using both quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- You will understand health management information systems
- You will understand the on the ground realities about maternal and newborn survival in Ghana and be competent in methods for political economy analysis. You will be a strong writer, communicator and connector
How To Apply
For job responsibilities/person specification for roles, please visit our website: www.options.co.uk. To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to: [email protected]. Please include the position and country you are applying for in the subject line.
Closing date: 20 Jan, 2012