1. Transition Officer:
The Transition Officer will be responsible for supporting the transition of MOTECH to the GHS through planning and executing the transition of some components of the MOTECH implementation to GHS.
- This will include developing and maintaining strong relationships with key GHS personnel from the facility to the national level and performing a liaison role between Grameen Foundation and GHS om matters relating to transition.
- The role will include developing a transition plan together with the Country Director, the MOTECH management team and senior GHS staff then ensuring that this is acted upon.
- This will involve preparing and tracking contracts between Grameen Foundation and Ghana Health Service, ensuring that deliverables are met, schedules are adhered to, and payments made efficiently. The Transition officer will organize, facilitate, and sometimes lead trainings on MOTECH for GHS staff at all levels and carry out a range of activities as needed to support transition under the guidance of the Country Director and other senior project team members.
How To Apply
To apply go to the following link: www.tinyurl.com/GF-trans
2.Community Mobilization Officer
The Community Mobilization Officer will be responsible for ensuring that communities are aware of MOTECH and that they have adequate means for enrolling in and accessing MOTECH services.
- In each MOTECH district, the Community Mobilization officer will develop strong working relationships and collaborations with Non Governmental Organizations (NGOs), Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) and Faith Based Organizations (FBOs) as well as generate community based advocates for the project to attract new users to the service.
- The Officer will also be responsible for managing the set up and day to day management of a network of Mobile Midwife Agents whose role it is to assist clients in accessing their messages.
- The Community Mobilization Officer will also manage marketing campaigns in the implementation districts and assist with Public Relations activities within Ghana.
How To Apply
To apply go to the following link: www.tinyurl.com/MOTECH-CMO
3. Evaluation Manager
The Evaluation Manager has two main functions. Firstly to be responsible for liaising between the external research organization, Grameen Foundation and GHS, in order to ensure that an evaluation of high quality is conducted.
- This will involve working with the MOTECH field team and GHS to ensure that the MOTECH implementation in the evaluation district is carried out to an extremely high standard.
- It will involve working with the research organization to define a suitable research methodology and assist its execution in the district. The role will involve frequent field monitoring visits.
- Secondly, the Evaluation Manager is responsible for improving MOTECH’s monitoring of its own operations. This will include improving upon the internal call centre monitoring processes, exploring ways to better use MOTECH’s operational data, designing and conducting an evaluation of our implementation work to determine our progress towards achieving our goals and working closely with the Technical Program Manager on the MOTECH dashboard.