Posted on :
15 Sep, 2016
15 Sep, 2016
Ghana Innovating is a USAID funded project designed to support the current portfolio of literacy projects in Ghana by promoting a culture of home-based reading, grounded in local language. It will augment current classroom-level interventions by promoting reading in the community and the home by using a SBCC strategy to initiate a social movement in reading at national, regional, local and family levels. The project seeks qualified professionals to fill the following listed vacancy
Job Title: Regional Field Agents
Summary of Responsibilities
• Serves as the primary contact for regional and district education offices for the implementation of a culture of reading campaign, liaising with district education officers, schools and communities to ensure smooth delivery and coordination of trainings and activities.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Social Science or a related discipline
Two (2) years of experience or working in education and or community development
• At least three (3) years experience working for an international NGO in education, preferably in the implementation of programme activities.
• Prior experience liaising with and /or supporting programme implementation with Ministry of Education structures in Ghana
• Fluent English and a Ghanaian language
• Clear written and verbal communications abilities
• Complete mastery of S work and MS Excel, and ability to communicate by e-mail
• Proven organizational skills
• Ability to be based in a Regional Capital
• Availability to travel both within the assigned region and to Accra as needed.
How To Apply For The Job
Please submit CV and a cover letter to:
Closing Date: 25 September, 2016