Posted on :
14 Apr, 2017
14 Apr, 2017
Sunda International Communication Co.,Ltd. is a leading role in intellectual card research, design, production and marketing. Self-developed GSM chip Operation System for Optional reliability Here at Sunda Communication, we recognize the importance of providing a total solution to buyers of GSM-related devices, whereas most chip providers outsource their operation systems, we have been developing and smoothly running our own in-house system for the past four years. Our GSM chip operation system in its current from means that we are able to produce goods at a higher level of reliability and accuracy. Using American materials you can trust Items such as dual SIM cards, card readers, smart cards and system integration make up our GSM range. We source raw materials from US providers to further strengthen overall product stability and endurance. The dual sim card and USB smart card Reader are just two of the latest A-grade products on offer capable of demonstrating the superiority.
At our company, we take great pride in our concepts and creative innovations. We have adopted the strategic alliance business method to consolidate IC ship suppliers in order to obtain technical know-how and to develop software as quickly as possible. Sample delivery in three days, orders in one week. Our products carry an half year product guarantee and orders as small as 1000 sets are also accepted. Customer representatives adept at processing orders and delivery can dispatch samples to you in as little as three days. Send us your OEM/ODM designs now and receive your order in one week.
Job Title: Sales Executive (Real Estate)
• Relationship building.
• Researching the market and related products.
• Presenting the product in a structured professional way face to face.
Your duties would include (but are not limited to) as outlined below
• Acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets.
• Gathering market and customer information.
• Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
• Assist in maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
• Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ requirements.
• Assist in representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
• Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum HND in Marketing/Sales or 1-3 years marketing or sales experience.
• Experience in the Real Estate Industry would be an advantage.
• Computer literate.
• Internet literate.
How to Apply
Closing Date: 12 May, 2017