Posted on :
14 Mar, 2014
14 Mar, 2014
Job Title: Secretaries
Successful candidates will perform secretarial duties including:
• Preparing Minutes of meetings and proceedings of seminars/conferences
• Keeping custody of confidential files.
• Handling correspondences between departments
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must possess a minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GCE Ordinary Level/Ghana Commercial Examination Certificate/General Business Examination Certificate with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language and possess the relevant certificate issued by the Government Secretarial School or HND in Secretaryship and Management Studies.
• Applicants must be computer literate and proficient at using Ms. Word, Excel and Power point and must have at least one year post qualification experience.
• Administrative Skills
• Reporting skills
• Verbal Communications
Age:- Applicants must not be more than thirty-five (35) years at the time ofapplying.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates are requested to download Application Form.
Completed applications forms must be marked, for the Attention of Head, HRM and posted to or handed in:
Head of National Office
The West African Examinations Council
P. O. Box 917
Closing Date: 18 March, 2014