Posted on :
11 Apr, 2018
11 Apr, 2018
At Blue we offer total solutions, providing complete solutions from single equipment specification and supply, to the bespoke design and installation of complete integrated processing systems. With an extensive but focused portfolio of world leading OEM brands in the materials processing sector, Blue is able to combine the very best in proven equipment with the latest innovative technologies to give you a winning and competitive edge to your business.
Job Title: Receptionist
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material.
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
• Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
• Update calendars and schedule meetings
• Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
• Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
Qualification Required & Experience
• High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Hands-on experience with office equipment.
• Professional attitude and appearance.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
• Excellent organizational skills
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Customer service attitude
Salary: ¢ 1200
How to Apply
Forward CV to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 07 May, 2018