Posted on :
22 Jun, 2020
22 Jun, 2020
Job Title: Front Desk Officer – Support Services
Department: Support Services Department
Directly reports to: Assistant Senior Manager – Support Services
• Provide general administrative support such that the offices of DKT function smoothly and provide a professional atmosphere in which employees can succeed.
• Assist on managing office and staff logistics.
• Assist on secretarial and receptionist duties.
• Assist on administering personnel functions.
• Assist Support Services Manager.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
• Assist with providing general administrative support such that the offices of DKT function smoothly and provide a professional atmosphere in which employees can succeed.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of administrative systems that allow for the most optimal and professional atmosphere.
• Develop and maintain filing systems, paper and electronic, to audit-level standard.
• Maintain office facilities, furniture, and equipment up-to-date and in good working order. Ensure offices are clean and functional, including pantry area.
• Control office stationeries, supplies and replenishments. Maintain an up-to-date inventory at all times and maintenance log for equipment such as photocopier and facsimile machine.
• Provide administrative recommendations that lead to enhanced performance and outputs.
Assist on managing office and staff logistics
• Organize meetings and events inside and outside the DKT office. Arrange for venue, refreshments, audio-visual use/rental, invitations, and other components of the event.
Assist on secretarial and receptionist duties.
• Perform secretarial duties including travel arrangements & meeting schedules
• Serve as one of the key ‘voices’ representing DKT during primary contact, maintaining positive, professional relationships.
• Monitor reception of visitors.
• Make arrangements for business cards for staff and printing of project materials as requested.
• Assist in the placement of advertisements and notices in local papers.
• Provide regular and ad hoc support to technical staff; such as document duplication, document compilation, light editing and formatting.
• Assist other team members when workloads and circumstances require it.
• Assist in activities and events related to representation of DKT International.
Assist with Vehicle Maintenance & Management
• Evaluate and process all incoming servicing and maintenance needs for the entire fleet of company vehicles.
• Liaise and maintain relationship with TOTAL Ghana and all major servicing garages for fuel and vehicle maintenance purposes.
• Prepare monthly fuel and vehicle maintenance report.
• Monitor and supervise legal documentation covering vehicle road worthiness and licensing.
Assist on administering personnel functions
• Assist SSDManagerin maintaining up-to-date employee files.
• Assist in the implementation of Personnel Policies and Procedures Manual.
• Assist in monitoring and managing staff leave and sick days.
• Assist in recruitment process for approved vacancies, staff training, placement, promotion, transfer and termination.
• Assist in administering staff benefits including health insurance and accident insurances.
• Assist in administering work permit and other permits, customs requests, visas, and licenses for l expatriate personnel and their eligible dependents, in compliance with the prevailing regulations.
• Perform other duties as assigned by your immediate supervisor.
• Assure confidentiality in handling business related issues.
Work Guides and References
• Accounting Procedures and Policies
• Marketing Plan
• Employee Handbook
• Provide quality administrative support for the office, including the CD.
• Help to make office environment in which employees are happy to come to work.
• Contribute to overall program goals.
Key Performance Indicators
• DKT sales targets
• Quality of office administration and services provided.
• Positive reviews of DKT Ghana by customers and partners
• Positive reviews of DKT Ghana by employees
• Effectiveness of personnel management systems
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Office management training
• Secretarial courses
• Personnel management training
• At least 3 years’ experience in similar occupation
• Experience in international company
Skills and abilities
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Computer literacy
• Enthusiasm and initiative
• Writing & communication skills
• Integrity and honesty
• Ability to work during weekends upon request and beyond official working hours will be a plus
• Must be willing to work in this role for at least 2 years
How To Apply
Send all CVs to: [email protected] Please all application letters should have the subject: FRONT DESK OFFICER – CONFIDENTIAL Please note that only Applications with the approved subject will be considered.
Closing Date: 30 June, 2020