Posted on :
7 Sep, 2016
7 Sep, 2016
A secretary, or personal assistant is a person whose work consists of supporting management, including executives, using a variety of project management, communication, or organizational skills. These functions may be entirely carried out to assist one other employee or may be for the benefit of more than one. In other situations a secretary is an officer of a society or organization who deals with correspondence, admits new members, and organizes official meetings and events.
Job Title: A female Office Assistant/Secretary
Job Responsibilities include:
– prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
– organize and coordinate meetings, conferences,
– maintain schedules and calendars
– handle incoming mail and other materials
– communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and
– operate office equipment and other general administrative duties
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
– She must be computer literate (Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint and using the internet
– A person staying at Bubuashie, Kwashieman, Atico,Kaneshie, Darkuman or its environs is highly preferred.
– The minimum academic qualification is SSCE/WASSCE
Opposite Love Community Hospital, Bubuashie-ACCRA
HOW TO APPLY
Visit the office with a copy of your CV before 10th September, 2016.
Location: Bubuashie, Opposite Love Community Hospital
You may call these numbers: 0202712245 or 0302200293