FHI 360 is a global development organization with a rigorous, evidence-based approach. Our professional staff includes experts in health, nutrition, education, economic development, civil society, environment and research. FHI 360 operates from 60 offices with 4,400 staff in the U.S. and around the world. Our commitment to partnerships at every level and our multidisciplinary approach enable us to have a lasting impact on the individuals, communities and countries we serve–improving lives for millions. We seek qualified candidates for the position of Monitoring and Evaluation Officer in Accra, Ghana.
- Provide technical leadership for all M&E activities for the project.
- Play a lead role in the design and implementation of a comprehensive monitoring and evaluation plan for the project.
- A graduate degree in public health, demography, sociology, epidemiology, biostatistics, psychology or a related field.
- At least 7 years of experience in monitoring, evaluating and research related to public health programs, with at least 3 years of experience with USAID or PEPFAR HIV-related programming.
- Demonstrated experience in HIV/AIDS program target setting and reporting.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated experience and familiarity with behavioral surveillance surveys, research methodologies, qualitative and quantitative research methods, data analysis, sampling techniques and establishing M&E systems in developing countries.
- Demonstrated English and French language skills (FS-3 level or higher).
Click here to view Jobs and Apply Online