Country Director Career
OrphanAid Africa is a non-profit, non-governmental organization. Its aim is to support orphans and vulnerable children in Ghana through programs in Care Reform, family support, education and development.
Its goal is to ensure that children grow up in safe and permanent family settings with appropriate care and protection.
OA is recruiting its COUNTRY DIRECTOR.
The main objective of the position is to coordinate all activities in Ghana and to make sure the organization meets the program objectives and strategic goals, while providing accountability to board and donors.
- Program implementation and monitoring
- Financial and administrative management
- Human Resources management
- Communication and reporting
Required Skills or Experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Program management experience of at least 2 years
- Experience of team management of at least 2 years
- Experience of financial management of multi donor budgets
- Strong management, administration and logistic skills
- Proven experience in report writing including donor reporting and proposal development preferred
- General understanding of social work
- Patience, strong interpersonal skills, strong capacity and motivation for team work
- Languages: English. Twi and Ewe an asset
How To Apply
If interested, please send a complete application (CV, cover letter, references) to
Deadline 3 weeks after publication. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing date: 04 Nov, 2011