We (PwC Ghana) are looking to recruit a motivated and experienced Transfer Pricing Specialist to join our Transfer Pricing (“TP”) Team.
We have a strong and dedicated team of transfer pricing specialists with advanced training in economics, accounting, law and project management, ready to work with you. Our specialists include numerous partners and staff with experience gained working with tax administrations all over the world and in different industries.
As a member of the TP Team, you will work on all aspects of intercompany pricing arrangements between associated entities affecting tangible and intangible properties and the provision of services and financing.
A career in our Transfer Pricing business unit will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients develop compliant structures in furtherance of their business goals. You will be joining our TP team to provide our clients with a wide range of TP solutions including but not limited to all aspects of documentation, planning, dispute resolution and other emerging transfer pricing trends.
Job Title: Transfer Pricing Specialist
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Delivering on TP projects. This includes assisting clients in developing local or multi-territory TP documentation, with local TP filings and resolving TP audit assessments and disputes. Your role will also include advising clients in providing proactive value-add TP advisory and performing TP compliance reviews as part of statutory audits or due diligences.
- Proactively assisting in the management of several clients, while reporting to client engagement team leads.
- Establishing effective working relationships directly with client contacts and all PwC staff.
- Training and leading more junior staff.
- Contributing to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen.
- Keeping up to date with local and international business and economic issues.
- Being actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients.
- Developing internal relationships and your PwC brand.
- Complying with internal risk management procedures.
- All other roles and responsibilities assigned
The successful candidate will be expected to have:
- University Degree from a recognised university with at least 2nd Class Upper Honours or its equivalent.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of relevant TP work experience in a reputable organisation.
- Considerable commercial acumen, a strategic thinker, deep knowledge and understanding of taxation, TP concepts, including transfer of intellectual property, transfers of tangible goods and other financial transactions.
Additional skills required:
- Ability to manage functional analyses interviews to identify and assess clients’ cross-border intercompany transactions and working knowledge of performing market studies and industry research.
- Ability to design and develop financial models and write local company TP documentation and planning studies.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
- Ability to learn, research and follow instructions and procedures.
- Adapting and responding to change.
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking.
- Time management skills and coping with pressures and setbacks.
- Planning and organising
Qualified candidates with the requisite experience are encouraged to apply online.
Deadline for submitting applications is Friday, 23 November 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.