A leading multinational hospitality company with presence in many countries around the world is seeking to hire young, dynamic and highly-enthusiastic individuals with the right attitude as Receptionists for their new and ultra-modern hotel being set up in Ghana. The successful candidates shall be responsible for delivering friendly and efficient customer service and creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all guests with the key aim of retaining and attracting new customers.
Minimum of senior secondary education.
No prior experience as receptionist is required.
On-the-job training will be provided.
- Welcomes arriving guests with smiles, registers and assigns their rooms.
- Ensures that necessary details are obtained including name, address etc.
- Compiles and checks daily report sheets, guest accounts, receipts and vouchers using computerised or manual systems.
- Communicates information effectively among colleagues as well as other departments to ensure guest comfort, satisfaction and safety.
- Provides reports as required to housekeepers and management.
- Responsible for evacuation in cases of emergency, acting as first point of contact for guests and emergency services.
- Transfers all guest calls to guest rooms by first getting callers information and seeking guest’s consent.
- Ensures all paying guests make payment for accommodation upon arrival before room is allocated to them unless otherwise instructed by the line manager or duty manager.
- Ensures that guests do not exceed their credit limits.
- Processes all guest bills professionally upon check out.
- Allocates rooms according to reservations list, ensuring guest get what they have booked in terms of rooms and rates.
- Issues key cards with a smile.
- Alerts porters to convey guest’s luggage to the appropriate rooms.
- Other duties as assigned.
Salary: Market Related
AA Position: No
Work Level: Junior
Branch: Greater Accra Region
How to Apply:
Click on this link to view job and apply online