Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist Ref: GWASH/MES
Relief International currently implementing a four year USAID – funded Ghana Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (GWASH) Project is seeking the services of a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialist.
- The Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist reports to the Chief of Party and his/her main responsibilities of the position include the development and implementation of monitoring and evaluation systems and tools to monitor progress, evaluate effectiveness and disseminate results of the WASH project activities to various stakeholders.
- The M&E specialist is also responsible for ensuring consistency and conformity of the GWASH monitoring and evaluation systems and tools with the USAID monitoring and evaluation system and tools requirements
Required Skills or Experience
Candidates for this position should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a development-relevant field or research. Master’s degree is preferred and/or equivalent experience in monitoring and evaluation and research is desirable.
- A minimum of three years of functioning in M&E exercises for an international organization or an NGO is required preferably in the WASH sector
- Strong written and oral communication skills are necessary
- Advanced computer skills is a basic requirement for this position
- Familiarity with USAID M&E systems is desirable
How To Apply
For a complete job description, please contact the e-mail address below or pick one up at the GWASH office in East Legon near America House.
Interested candidates should send their applications (Cover letter and CV with referees) via email – [email protected] stating on the subject line the position and the reference code.
Closing date: 14th October