The position is located in the Human Resource Section of the Executive Office and is responsible for a variety of human resource development activities and personnel functions dealing with employees in Ghana and the West Africa Region.
- The position will have primary responsibility for at least four client Missions – Cote d’ Ivoire, Burkina Faso, Niger and Cameroon.
Salary Range: GH¢ 21,487.00 – GH¢ 32,227.00 (depending on qualification and experience)
Required Skills or Experience
Education & Prior Work Experience:
- University degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business or Public Administration. A minimum of four years of increasingly responsible experience in Human Resources Administration or related field is required. At least one year must be with an international organisation
- Fluency in English and good working knowledge of French is required
How To Apply
For full requirements (including citizenship) for the position and job description please contact: [email protected] orhttp://www.usaid.gov/westafrica/employment/index.htm.
- Applicants must address each selection criterion detailed in this announcement and the position description with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item.
- The final selected candidate must obtain security and medical clearances within a reasonable period of time (USAID will provide details regarding these clearances to the selected candidate). If such clearances are not obtained within a reasonable time, any offer made may be rescinded.
Interested individuals should submit cover letter and curriculum vitae (CV should not be more than 3 pages) with referees to:
The HR Specialist
P. O. Box 1630
Or by Email: [email protected]
. When submitting your application via email, please always start the subject line with the position title
USAID/West Africa anticipated awarding one (1) Personal Service Contract (PSC) as a result of this announcement. Please note that this does not constitute any guarantee that a PSC will be awarded as a result of this announcement.
Closing: 06 Jan, 2012