Posted on :
1 Mar, 2019
1 Mar, 2019
The West African Examinations Council invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the under-mentioned vacant positions in the Ghana National Office
Job Title: Secretaries
The successful applicant will be required to perform the following duties among others:
• Prepare minutes of meetings and proceedings of seminars/conferences
• Manage files and other records in an office
• Handle correspondence between departments
• Copy documents for mailing or for internal distribution
• Perform routine clerical tasks and errands to assist others.
Qualification required & experience
• Applicants must possess a minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GCE Ordinary Level/General Business Examination Certificate with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language and must possess the relevant certificate issued by the Government Secretarial School.
• Any additional certification in a relevant area will be an added advantage.
• Applicants must be computer literate and proficient at using Microsoft Office Suite.
• Applicants must have at least one year relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organization.
• Organisational and administrative abilities
• Reporting writing skills
• Clear, friendly and professional communication skills
• Personable phone manner
• Initiative and drive
• Honesty and discretion
• Efficient time-management skills.
• Applicants must not be more than thirty-five (35) years at the time of applying.
NOTE: All applicants must be physically and medically fit and of good character.
Remuneration: The salary and conditions of service are highly competitive.
How to Apply
Interested persons may download a set of application forms (Form B) from the Council’s website at the address: Click below To Download Application Forms Completed application forms must be submitted at the WAEC Main reception, Accra (behind the Ridge Hospital) or any of the WAEC Branch Offices located in the Regional Capital nearest to the applicant not later than 8th March, 2019.
Closing Date: 08 March, 2019
Interested females are encouraged to apply.