Posted on :
2 Oct, 2017
2 Oct, 2017
Winrock International works with people around the world to increase economic opportunity, sustain natural resources, and protect the environment. Winrock matches innovative approaches in agriculture, natural resources management, clean energy and leadership for agriculture production, marketing and investment experts for an anticipated agricultural development programme that will focus on Northern Ghana.
Job Title: Irrigation Technology Advisor
• Will work with farming communities to identify climate-smart irrigation solutions and technologies that are appropriate to increasing yields and productivity
• He/She will facilitate commercial partnerships with irrigation technology providers in Ghana and the region.
• Identify appropriate financing and distribution mechanisms to scale technologies
Qualification Required & Experience
• 10 years experience in commercial and small scale irrigation sector
• Experience with private sector preferred
Location: Northern Ghana
How to Apply
Please submit a current CV and covering letter to: [email protected] With the position you are applying to in the subject line
Closing Date: 01 October, 2017